How To Make Your "E-Course"
Steps for selecting the E-learning Courses1. The Course instructor must submit the course to the E-learning center in the university and complete the course required forms. The course must be in the new syllabus of the college and not expected to be changed for at least the next three years.
2. The scientific departments related to this course must be adhered to teach the course using the internet.
3. The courses and the forms submitted will be collected by the E-learning center in the university.
4. The courses and the forms will be sending to the National E-learning Center (NELC), which in turn will select the courses that can be converted to E-learning Form, according to the encouraging of the specific committees to see how much it can be converted to an E-learning form.
5. After accepting the course the E-learning center in the related university will develop the course according to the bases and criteria made by the national E-learning center.
6. During the development steps the National E-learning Center will create committees for rectification and following up the course development steps until developing the course in the best scientific and educational form, which is proportional to the criteria made by the National E-learning Center.
E-learning means the delivery of learning with the assistance of interactive electronic technology either offline or online".
We can define "E-Learning" as:
We define e-learning as the delivery of content via all electronic media including the "Internet, intranets, extranets, satellite broadcasts, audio/video tapes, interactive TV, and CD-ROM".
ADDIE Model !
Steps for creating the E-learning Courses
1. An advertised for submitting the courses to the E-learning Center will be made in the university colleges. The Courses will be evaluated by the National E-Learning Center to see how much the course is able to be converted to an E-learning form.
2. After the acceptance, the development of the course will start in the E-learning center in the university. The Instructor Designer and the Course Instructor will work together for making the analysis and the design. The output of this process will be the scenario and the activity board.
3. After finishing the analysis and the design phase, The Graphical Designer will be given commotion to design and develop the course's graphics according to the course instructor and Instructor designer permeations.
4. After finishing the graphical development and revising, it will be submitted to the E-content developer, who will follow the scenario instructions to develop the course.
5. After finishing the course development, the course will be evaluated by the following up committees created by the national E-learning center to see how much the developed course has followed the criteria and bases made by the center.
6. The course will be modified according to the recommendation made by the evaluation and following up committees. After finishing the modification the course will be uploaded to the internet.
7. After the students finished the using of the course and according to the recommendations and notes taken from the students and the course instructor during the using of the course, the process of course modification will be made.